Friday, October 10, 2008

My Very First Blog

Okay...so many of you have been checking in on me to see how my website is progressing. All I can say is this is a labor of love. I am learning so much about the business and technical end of starting my photography business. Each and every day I work on it to tweak and improve it. I am constantly adding new pictures to my site. I never had such an appreciation for photographers.
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers and send any business you can my way. My current specials are: Order your pics within 7 days after they are posted to my website and receive 20% off your order. Order your pics within 14 days and receive 10% off.
Thanks for taking the time to read my first blog!
:-) Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Website!! Keep up the good work!

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop